Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

I LOVE Easter.  It's just such a relaxing and easy holiday.  When I was growing up, I was extremely competitive with my sisters.  I would peek out the window at the crack of dawn and watch the "Easter bunny" (Dad) hide the eggs.  I also had an advantage because I was the athlete of the family (just sayin. haha!).

I also love Easter because of the message we are reminded of.  That Jesus died for us so we can be saved from our sins.  I'm so amazed that he did that for ME.  Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve that kind of love. But I do. We all do.  I am reminded that no matter what I do, he'll never turn his back on me. 

Here are some pictures of the week:


Dana and silly Logan

Papaw Tommy, Grandma Bonnie and I at Los Barios.  Yummm!!
Cindy (Gwee), Wes and Logan
Hunting for rocks
showing off some new sandals

 Here we are!! Our official Easter pic of 2010.  Weston took off his tie and seersucker jacket the second we sat down at church, I have greasy hair from cleaning my house like crazy, Clint is sunburned. We don't match. Love it :)
My beautiful momma! Our faces were red from crying during church... there were some amazing testimonies!
Brooks and Weston trying to escape
the whole gang
My mom helped me get ready for lunch!  All 30 of us came to my house.
First things first, we needed an Easter greeting on the chalk board wall :)
The girls:  Missy, Cindy, Lacy, Becky, me
Papaw, Grandma Bonnie, Irv and Grandma Akromis
Joey (poppy), Clint, Paul (yaya), Lance and Momo
ohhh red, always so silly!


My future sis-in-law!!! Can't wait :)
Brooks and Missy
opening easter basket presents.  Twaaaactorrs!!
the fan club watched as the kiddos hunted eggs
my beautiful sisters!! LOVE them!
Stomping on cascarones
 Weston has been pretty sick all weekend but still managed to be a happy boy!!! 
I never knew a kid who loved tractors so much. I splurged for Easter and bought him the expensive metal ones from Tractor Supply.  Those puppy's cost $6 a pop. But it was worth it... as you can see, they went everywhere today.
"wes say cheese"

"ALL DONE!"

No comments: